Biscuit (tortie) and Brie (black and white) are two lovely 2 year old girls who have been spayed, microchipped and whose vaccinations are up to date. They are cousins who have never been apart, cuddle up to each other, and so must be rehomed together. They are very friendly and love fuss and cuddles. They are not used to dogs or very small children so best to avoid both ideally. They have also never been outside however we are sure they would love a secure garden well away from busy roads / traffic.
If you would like to give these lovely girls their forever home please call Jean on 01249 653443
- Suitable for children:Best with children over 5 years old
- Must be homed together with:together
- Ready for re-homing now:Yes
- Approximate age:Under 3 years old
- Suitability:Best as only pet with no other cats or dogs